HOT TELECOM is a leading global telecoms research and consulting company. Over the last 10 years, HOT TELECOM has provided service to more than 100 tier one telecom operators, both fixed and mobile, many of the major telecoms vendors and the majority of the leading Management Consulting houses.
Headquartered in Montreal with offices in London and a presence in the USA, Middle East and Asia, HOT TELECOM has a truly global reach.
What makes us different
We provide high calibre assistance delivered how you want it, where and when you need it, at a price that makes sense.
- We provide the highest attainable level of service in all facets of our business.
- We are enthusiastic about our clients business in the same way that we are about ours.
- Our work is based around our clients business needs and not around our internal priorities.
- We treat all clients, suppliers and employees with an equally high level of fairness, honesty and respect.
- Our expertise stretches across the full portfolio of telecoms subjects and ranges from in depth research capabilities to deep level real life operational industry experience.
- Our solutions are built for each individual requirement.
- Our team have personal experience of the markets our clients operate in.
Our Executive Team
Isabelle has worked for 20 years in the telecoms industry. Her personal experience ranges from Int'l Wholesale through to Business Strategy, Marketing and Product Management along with extensive research and consulting experience. She has worked across all continents and has lived in North America, Europe and Asia.
Colin BrooksManaging Director
Consulting and Servicesaka: Commander Brooks
Colin has over 30 years of experience in the telecoms industry working in over 60 countries worldwide. He has developed and delivered complex solutions in Customer Service, M&A along with multi faceted consulting and managed service programmes, to many of the world's largest telecom service providers.
Steve HeapChief Technology Officer
aka: IP Guru
Steve is a senior telecom executive with 30+ years experience leading companies from small technology start-ups to global service providers. He is a recognized expert in voice services and VoIP, Internet backbones and IP services, optical and submarine networks with significant additional experience in operations.
Networks and Customer Serviceaka: The Wise One
Recognised as a world leading authority in local access networks, Bob has 30+ years experience working at director level in network operations, Call Centre Management and delivering global consulting programmes. His special skills include: Local Access Networks, Broadband Transformation, and Call Centres